I’m gonna try to think about this lovely moment from today and not all the horrible television related things that happened.
Brad is so supportive of Angelina throughout her double mastectomy. I think they’re just meant for each other. They’re both wonderful people.
Neurolove.me: Are you a Highly Sensitive Person? -
To check out if this label applies to you, read through and consider the traits described below.
1. An HSP has a finely-tuned nervous system – something that is thought to be inherited. This makes them sensitive to external stimuli that the average person…
Psych-Quotes: Extrovert, Introvert or Ambivert? -
1. Qualities and Traits of Extroverts
- Outgoing and sociable; may begin to feel down if they spend too time alone
- Active, energetic, enthusiastic and lively
- Expressive and affectionate
- Like adventure and new experiences
- Often seem courageous and confident
- Like to pursue a wide variety of interests
- Spontaneous and impulsive
- May have a low boredom threshold
2. Qualities and Traits of Introverts
- Prefer to think more and talk less
- Prefer solitary to group activities; find it exhausting being around people all the time
- Dislike being centre stage
- Makes carefully thought out decisions (Like to have all the facts available, and have time to weigh up all the pros and cons)
- More subdued and less excitable; may appear to be lacking in energy and enthusiasm
- May seem shy, detached and hard to get to know
- Prefers to focus on a few key interests than to be involved in a lot of different things
- Are good at amusing themselves.
3. Qualities and Traits of Ambiverts
Although many individuals will tend to demonstrate either more extroverts or introverts personalities, many others will feel they are a mixture of the two. These types of people are known as ambiverts. That is, ambiverts display the traits of introverts in some situations, and extroverts in others.
I am an Introvert. What about you?
My sunflower and mandalas by Amanda Ruby, Folkestone, United Kingdom.
Artists, as far as I can gather, have set out, however unconsciously, to prove one of two things: either that they are mad in a sane world, or that they are sane in a mad world. — Dylan Thomas (via thekatediary)
(Source: litverve, via whenitcounts)
jourdan dunn and karlie kloss
(Source: fuckyeahjourlie, via suicideblonde)
I think that if I ever have kids, and they were upset, I won’t tell them that people are starving in China or anything like that because it wouldn’t change the fact that they were upset. And even if somebody else has it much worse, that doesn’t change the fact that you have what you have. Good and bad. — Stephen Chbosky, The perks of being a wallflower
So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them. — Stephen Chbosky, The perks of being a wallflower